Baltimore Accident Attorneys Aggressively Protect the Rights of Serious Injury Victims
Turn To Our Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers for the Support You Need When Dealing with a Serious Injury
Dealing with a serious injury is frightening, frustrating and painful. If you or a loved one have sustained a serious injury, it is important to obtain the quality medical care you deserve. If your injuries were caused by another party’s careless or negligent actions, it is also important to understand your rights to pursue financial compensation for all losses incurred during and after treatment.
At Mallon & McCool, LLC, we know how difficult it can be to consider financial issues when dealing with the emotional turmoil of a serious injury. Our Baltimore serious injury accident attorneys shoulder the burden of dealing with the legal issues related to your injuries. We provide the aggressive legal representation and compassionate guidance you need to pursue compensation for your losses.
We Have a Track Record of Successfully Representing Baltimore Serious Injury Victims
With more than 60 years of combined experience, our Baltimore personal injury lawyers have what it takes to help you pursue justice for your losses. No matter what injuries you or a loved one have sustained, we have the skill and knowledge needed to handle your legal concerns as you focus on recovery.
We have successfully obtained compensation for victims of a wide range of serious injuries, including:
- Brain injuries: Traumatic brain injuries, or TBI, have the potential to change the victim’s life forever. From memory loss to the need to relearn basic skills, TBIs wreak havoc and often require long-term treatment.
- Spinal cord injuries: Victims of spinal cord injuries may face life-altering conditions, including paralysis. These injuries require specialized treatment that will likely last long after the injuries are sustained.
- Burn injuries: Victims who suffer burn injuries are faced with a painful recovery. Many brain injury victims suffer scarring and nerve damage that will impact them for the remainder of their lives.
- Fractures and broken bones: While they may seem minor in some cases, fractures and broken bones are often serious injuries that lead to life-changing consequences. Victims of fractures and broken bones face painful recovery periods, and may require physical therapy after the break or fracture has healed.
- Paralysis: Few conditions can impact a victim’s life like paralysis. Stemming from brain or spinal cord injuries, paralysis leaves the victim with an uphill battle to learn how to live without the use of one or all of their limbs.
- Loss of eyesight/blindness: Trauma to the eye or brain can result in loss of eyesight or blindness. Victims who suffer vision loss face a difficult process of learning to live without the ability to rely on all of their senses.
- Loss of hearing: Trauma to the ear or brain may lead to loss of hearing. Victims who suffer hearing loss face a long-term battle to adapt to life without all of their senses.
- Amputation or loss of limb: A possibility in many types of accidents, amputation or loss of limb will have a dramatic impact on the victim. Learning to live without a limb is often a painful and emotionally draining process.
Contact our Baltimore Serious Injury Law Firm to Discuss Your Rights to Pursue Compensation for Injuries and Losses
With the cost of medical care, even a minor accident can lead to hefty bills. Coupled with the other losses resulting from an accident, treatment costs for serious injuries can leave victims facing an insurmountable amount of debt.
If you or a loved one have suffered a serious injury caused by another party, it is important to retain an attorney who knows how to help you obtain maximum compensation for your losses. Without this guidance, you are at the mercy of insurance companies who care more about their bottom line than they do about your future. To schedule a free consultation to discuss your serious injury case, call our Baltimore personal injury law firm at (410) 727-7887, toll free at (800) 918-8872 or contact us online today.